The Schroon Lake Arts Council hosted their 30th annual Adirondack Folk Music Festival on Sunday, August 11. This year's festival included musical groups:
- Roy Hurd MC with Tim Hartnett and Skip Smithson
- Tony Trischka, Avery Merritt, Ethan Setiawan, and Larry Cook
- Atwater Donnelly, Aubrey and Elwood
- Patchouli with Terra Guitarra, Julie and Bruce
- Phil Henry with Mitch Barron and Jeff Kimball
The Adirondack Folk Music Festival is presented free to the public and has been a long-standing tradition of Schroon Lake's summer tourist season.