The Schroon Lake Chamber of Commerce is committed to providing up-to-date information on the status of our local businesses and organizations for residents and visitors as we begin the NYS re-opening phases. We will be updating this listing on a regular basis to allow you to make informed, safe decisions. Please visit our Member pages (click on the name) for additional contact information and check back here regularly as we add new information often.
LOCAL BUSINESS AND ORGANIZATION STATUS - Updated 7/2/20
- 9 Mile Coffee Co. - Open Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am to 4pm. Breakfast and lunch menu available. Orders may be
called in to 518- 524-8447.
- Adirondack General Store - Open Thursday through Monday 8am to 3pm. Takeout still available. Call 518-494-4408 for information.
- Adirondack Inn - Opening June 27. Call 518-743-1665 for reservations.
- Adirondack Home Watch - Can provide onsite inspections for homeowners who are unable to travel to their second homes, and accepting new clients.
AHW is following all CDC protocols. Call 518-321-3911.
- Adirondacks Jellystone Park - Accepting self-contained campers for a minimum two week stay and cabin rentals with a two night minimum. Seasonal campsites are also available. Call 518-532-7493 for further information and to make a reservation.
- Adirondack Lakes Cabins - Tentative opening July 1, call 518-532-9595 for reservations.
- Alpine Pizza - Open Wednesday through Sunday, 4 to 9pm.
- Blue Ridge Motel - Opening in July. Call for information and reservations.
- Chamlar Lakefront Resort & Cottages - Closed for the 2020 season.
- Curtis Lumber - Open Monday through Friday, 7am to 5pm and Saturday 8am to 4pm.
- DeCesare's Pizzeria - Open Wednesday to Monday 3 to 8pm (closed Tuesday) for dine-in and takeout.
- Dollar General - Open daily from 8am to 8pm; 7 to 8am seniors only shopping.
- Elk Lake Lodge - Closed for the 2020 season.
- EveryBODY 518 Nutrition - Open Tuesday through Friday 8am to 3pm and Saturday 10am to 4pm.
- Flanagan's Pub & Grill - Opening mid-July.
- Glens Falls National Bank - Lobby now open with regular hours.
- Gokeys Outlet Stores - Open daily, 9am to 6pm.
- Kish Duna Motel & Cottages - Closed for the 2020 season. Call to book your 2021 vacation!
- Lake Paradox Club - Now open and taking reservations, call 518-532-7734.
- Lakeside Cabins - Closed for the 2020 Season.
- Lakeview Inn - Open and taking reservations. Call 518-791-3578.
- Loon Cabins - Open and taking reservations. Call 508-843-3305.
- Maple Leaf Motel - Open and taking reservations. Call 518-532-7474.
- Mountainside Bible Chapel - Online services at 7pm Saturday and 10am Sunday at https://mountainsidebiblechapel.online.church/
- Our Lady of Lourdes Church - Regular services have resumed, check for times.
- Paradox Brewery - Outdoor dining and retail takeout available. Open Wednesday through Saturday, 12 to 6pm and Sunday 12 to 4pm. Good Forkin' Food
Truck every weekend.
- Pine Cone Mercantile & North Woods Bread Co. - Retail store is open Friday through Sunday 11am to 4pm. Pre-orders taken for pickup on Friday ONLY.
Bakery and Provisions open for walk-in business Saturday and Sunday 11am to 4pm.
- Pit Stop Sweet Shop - Open weekends and special holiday hours.
- Pitkin's Restaurant - Open every day from 7:30am to 8pm for outdoor and dine-in service. Takeout also available, to place an order call 518-532-7918.
- Rocky Acres B&B - Opening date to be determined, call for reservations.
- Rowe's Adirondack Cabins - Now open and taking reservations.
- Schroon Lake American Legion Post 982/VFW Post 362 - Monthly meetings currently cancelled. For information, contact American Legion Commander
Peter Johnson at 518-928-8777 or VFW Commander Ed Donley at 518-524-6465.
- Schroon Lake Bed & Breakfast - Closed for 2020, re-opening May 2021.
- Schroon Lake Central School - Closed for the remainder of the academic year, all activities cancelled. Breakfast and lunch deliveries available,
please call 518-532-7164 for more information and to sign up.
- Schroon Lake Chamber of Commerce - Visitors Center open Tuesday through Friday, 11am to 3pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 2pm.
- Schroon Lake Community Church - Facebook Live worship services Sundays at 12pm. Facebook Live "Check-ins" with Pastor Lynnette
Wednesdays 12:00pm. Visit https://www.facebook.com/schroonlakecommunitychurch/
- Schroon Lake Laundromat - Open for business as usual.
- Schroon Lake Library - Curbside pickup begins June 9. Book Bench available for borrowing and outside WiFi available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
518-532-7737 ext. 13.
- Schroon Lake Massage & Wellness - Tentative opening date July 6. Call 914-400-8594 for more information.
- Silver Spruce Inn - Opening after July 4. Call 518-532-7031 for reservations.
- Stewart's Shops (Schroon Lake) - Open for business as usual, no seating in booths or at high tops.
- Starry Night Cabins - Open and taking reservations. Call 518-532-7907.
- Sticks & Stones - Dine-in and outside seating (no reservations) and Stoneside pickup still available. Open Monday through Thursday from 4 to 10pm and
Friday through Sunday 11:30am to 10pm.
- SunderLand Cottages on Paradox Lake - Open. Call 518-585-3520 for information and reservations.
- Terra Alta Cottages - Taking two-week minimum stay reservations only. No Day Camp summer 2020.
- The Schroon Lake Place - Open and taking reservations. Call 518-532-7649.
- Timberwolf Pub - Open Sunday through Thursday 12 to 8pm, Friday and Saturday 12 to 9pm.
- Towne Store - Open Monday through Wednesday 10am to 6pm, Thursday through Saturday 10am to 8pm and Sunday 11am to 6pm.
- True North Yoga - Opening date to be determined.
- Trail Break Restaurant - Open daily 4 to 9pm for dine-in and takeout.
- Vine & Barley - Opening July 3. Hours are Thursday through Sunday 1 to 8pm and Sunday 1 to 6pm.
- Witherbee's - Tentatively planning to open mid-July.
- Word of Life - All summer programming cancelled (WOL Island, Lodge, Ranch & Wild, Pines & Lakeside)
For additional updates from our surrounding communities, please visit the Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism (ROOST) Resource Page at https://www.roostadk.com/coronavirus