The Schroon Lake Chamber of Commerce is committed to providing up-to-date information on the status of our local businesses and organizations for residents and visitors as we begin the NYS re-opening phases. We will be updating this listing on a regular basis to allow you to make informed, safe decisions. Please visit our Member pages (click on the name) for additional contact information and check back here regularly as we add new information often.
LOCAL BUSINESS AND ORGANIZATION STATUS - Updated 5/30/20
- 9 Mile Coffee Co. - Open Monday through Friday, 7am to 2pm and Saturday 8am to 2pm. Breakfast and lunch menu available. All orders must be called in to (518) 524-8447. Visit https://www.facebook.com/9milecoffee/ for menu.
- Adirondack General Store - Open Thursday, Friday and Sunday 9:00am to 3:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 7:00pm for shopping and takeout (full menu available, including new prepared dinner options). Essential items are available: toilet paper, paper towel, meats, bread, soup, eggs, milk etc. Delivery available for homebound, call 518-494-4408 for details.
- Adirondack Inn - Opening June 27. Call 518-743-1665 for reservations.
- Adirondack Home Watch - Can provide onsite inspections for homeowners who are unable to travel to their second homes, and accepting new clients.
AHW is following all CDC protocols. Call 518-321-3911.
- Adirondacks Jellystone Park - Accepting self-contained campers for a minimum two week stay and cabin rentals with a two night minimum. Seasonal campsites are also available. Call 518-532-7493 for further information and to make a reservation.
- Adirondack Lakes Cabins - Opening when current restrictions allow, to be determined.
- Alpine Pizza - Open Thursday through Sunday, 3:30 to 7:30pm for takeout, full menu available.
- Blue Ridge Motel - Opening date to be determined. Call for information and reservations.
- Chamlar Lakefront Resort & Cottages - Opening June 27. Call for information.
- Curtis Lumber - Open Monday through Friday, 7am to 5pm and Saturday 8am to 4pm.
- DeCesare's Pizzeria - Open Thursday through Sunday, 4 to 8pm for takeout and curbside pickup, full menu available.
- Dollar General - Open daily from 8am to 8pm; 7 to 8am seniors only shopping.
- Elk Lake Lodge - Closed for the 2020 season.
- EveryBODY 518 Nutrition - Open for takeout Tuesday through Friday 8am to 3pm and Saturday 9am to 2pm.
- Flanagan's Pub & Grill - Closed for spring cleaning, stay tuned for re-opening date.
- Glens Falls National Bank - Lobby is closed, appointments only. Drive-through available during regular business hours.
- Gokeys Outlet Stores - Open daily, 9am to 6pm.
- Lake Paradox Club - Opening later in June. Now taking reservations, call 518-532-7734.
- Loon Cabins - Opening June 27, now taking reservations. Call 508-843-3305.
- Mountainside Bible Chapel - Online services at 7pm Saturday and 10am Sunday at https://mountainsidebiblechapel.online.church/
- Our Lady of Lourdes Church - All services and functions cancelled until further notice.
- Paradox Brewery - Open for retail business (beer, cider and merchandise) Thursday 3 to 6pm, Friday and Saturday 12 to 6pm and Sunday 12 to 4pm.
- Pine Cone Mercantile & North Woods Bread Co. - Opening June 12. Pickup service available Friday through Sunday. Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/pineconemercantile or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on products.
- Pitkin's Restaurant - Open every day from 11am to 7pm serving the regular menu, as well as rotating dinner entrees available after 4pm. Also selling whole pies. To place an order call 518-532-7918.
- Rocky Acres B&B - Opening date to be determined, call for reservations.
- Rowe's Adirondack Cabins - Opening date to be determined, call for reservations.
- Schroon Lake American Legion Post 982/VFW Post 362 - Monthly meetings currently cancelled. For information, contact American Legion Commander
Peter Johnson at 518-928-8777 or VFW Commander Ed Donley at 518-524-6465.
- Schroon Lake Bed & Breakfast - Closed for 2020, re-opening May 2021.
- Schroon Lake Central School - Closed for the remainder of the academic year, all activities cancelled. Breakfast and lunch deliveries available, please call 518-532-7164 for more information and to sign up.
- Schroon Lake Chamber of Commerce - Visitors Center closed to walk-in traffic. Staff available during regular hours, please call 518-532-7675 or email email@example.com to contact us.
- Schroon Lake Community Church - Facebook Live worship services Sundays at 12:00pm. Facebook Live "Check-ins" with Pastor Lynnette Wednesdays 12:00pm. Visit https://www.facebook.com/schroonlakecommunitychurch/
- Schroon Lake Laundromat - Open for business as usual.
- Schroon Lake Library - Closed until further notice, all programs cancelled. Book Bench available for borrowing and outside WiFi available. Call 518-532-7737
ext. 13 with any questions.
- Schroon Lake Massage & Wellness - Closed until further notice, call 914-400-8594 for more information.
- Schroon Lake Town Hall - Opening date to be determined. Call 518-532-7737 (Supervisor ext. 11, Town Clerk/Tax Collector ext. 12, Secretary ext. 10) with questions.
- Silver Spruce Inn - Opening after July 4. Call 518 532-7031 for reservations.
- Stewart's Shops (Schroon Lake) - Open for business as usual, no seating in booths or at high tops.
- Starry Night Cabins - Opening mid-June. Call 518-532-7907 for reservations.
- Sticks & Stones - Open Monday-Thursday from 4 to 8pm and Saturday-Sunday 12 to 8pm for "Stoneside" pickup only.
- SunderLand Cottages on Paradox Lake - Opening late June/early July. Call 518-585-3520 for information and reservations.
- The Schroon Lake Place - Opening in June and taking reservations now! Call 518-532-7649.
- Timberwolf Pub - Opening date to be determined.
- Towne Store - Tentative opening date June 5.
- True North Yoga - Opening date to be determined.
- Trail Break Restaurant - Open daily 4 to 8pm (full menu available, including breakfast items Friday-Saturday) for curbside pickup, delivery available within a 5-mile radius.
- Vine & Barley - Tentative opening date July 3.
- Witherbee's - Closed for spring cleaning, stay tuned for re-opening date.
- Word of Life - All summer programming cancelled (WOL Island, Lodge, Ranch & Wild, Pines & Lakeside)
For additional updates from our surrounding communities, please visit the Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism (ROOST) Resource Page at https://www.roostadk.com/coronavirus