The Schroon Lake Chamber of Commerce is committed to providing up-to-date information about its member businesses and organizations for our residents and visitors. We will be updating the following listings on a regular basis to allow you to make informed, safe decisions over the coming weeks. Please visit our Member pages for additional contact information and check back here regularly as we add new information.
FROM NY STATE: Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced on Friday 3/20 that 100% of non-essential work forces are now required to stay home as of Sunday March 22 at 8 pm. Effective immediately, non-essential gatherings of any size are banned, public transit should only be taken when absolutely necessary, and strict social distancing -- maintaining at least a 6-foot distance from others in public -- must be obeyed.
New Yorkers may call 1-888-364-3065 with any questions or concerns.
BUSINESS AND ORGANIZATION STATUSES
- 9 Mile Coffee Co. - Online store now open for purchase of gift cards, bags of coffee, and merchandise at https://9-mile-coffee-co.square.site/. Pick up
is available at the new location or by delivery available to the Schroon Lake area.
- Adirondack General Store - Open Thursday, Friday and Sunday 9:00am to 3:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 7:00pm for shopping and takeout
(full menu available, including new prepared dinner options). Essential items are available: toilet paper, paper towel, meats, bread, soup, eggs, milk etc.
Delivery available for homebound, call 518-494-4408 for details.
- Adirondack Home Watch - Can provide onsite inspections for homeowners who are unable to travel to their second homes, and accepting new clients.
AHW is following all CDC protocols. Call 518-321-3911.
- Alpine Pizza - Open Thursday through Sunday, 3:30 to 7:30pm for takeout, full menu available.
- Curtis Lumber - Open Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm and Saturday 8am to 12pm, curbside pickup or job site delivery only.
- DeCesare's Pizzeria - Open Thursday through Sunday, 4 to 8pm for takeout and curbside pickup, full menu available.
- Dollar General - Open daily from 8am to 8pm; 7 to 8am seniors only shopping.
- Flanagan's Pub & Grill - Closed for spring cleaning, no re-opening date at this time.
- Glens Falls National Bank - Lobby will be closed beginning Monday, March 23. Drive-through will still be available during regular business hours.
- Mountainside Bible Chapel - Online services at 7pm Saturday and 10am Sunday at https://mountainsidebiblechapel.online.church/
- Our Lady of Lourdes Church - All services and functions cancelled until further notice.
- Paradox Brewery - Open for retail business (beer, cider and merchandise) Thursday 3 to 7pm, Friday 12 to 7pm, Saturday 12 to 6pm and Sunday 12 to 4pm.
- Pine Cone Mercantile & North Woods Bread Co. - Closed to walk-in business, pickup service available Friday through Sunday. Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/pineconemercantile or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on products.
- Pitkin's Restaurant - Closed to complete our renovations, check back for updates.
- Rocky Acres B&B - Closed until April 30.
- Rowe's Adirondack Cabins - Closed until April 20, call for reservations.
- Schroon Lake American Legion Post 982/VFW Post 362 - Monthly meetings currently cancelled. For information, contact American Legion Commander
Peter Johnson at 518-928-8777 or VFW Commander Ed Donley at 518-524-6465.
- Schroon Lake Bait & More - Closed until April 20.
- Schroon Lake Central School - Closed until April 20, all activities cancelled. Breakfast and lunch deliveries available, please call 518-532-7164 for more
- information and to sign up.
- Schroon Lake Chamber of Commerce - Visitors Center closed to walk-in traffic until April 20. Staff available during regular hours, please call 518-532-7675
or email email@example.com to contact us.
- Schroon Lake Community Church - Facebook Live worship services Sundays at 12:00pm. Facebook Live "Check-ins" with Pastor Lynnette Wednesdays 12:00pm. Visit https://www.facebook.com/schroonlakecommunitychurch/
- Schroon Lake Laundromat - Open for business as usual.
- Schroon Lake Library - Closed until April 21, all programs cancelled. Book Bench available for borrowing and outside WiFi available. Call 518-532-7737
ext. 13 with any questions.
- Schroon Lake Massage & Wellness - Closed until further notice, call 914-400-8594 for more information.
- Schroon Lake Town Hall - Closed until April 20, call 518-532-7737 (Supervisor ext. 11, Town Clerk/Tax Collector ext. 12, Secretary ext. 10) with questions.
- Stewart's Shops (Schroon Lake) - Open for business as usual, no seating in booths or at high tops.
- Sticks & Stones - Open daily Monday through Thursday 5 to 8pm and Friday - Saturday 4 to 8pm for "Stoneside" pickup only. Check Facebook for daily
specials. Gift Certificates are available in $25 denominations; purchases can be made over the phone and they will be mailed out the next day.
- True North Yoga - Closed until May 1.
- Trail Break Restaurant - Open daily 4 to 8pm for takeout (full menu available) and curbside pickup, delivery available within a 5-mile radius.
- Witherbee's - Closed for spring cleaning, re-opening April 30.
For additional updates from our surrounding communities, please visit the Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism (ROOST) Resource Page at https://www.roostadk.com/coronavirus