Since its inception in 1915 the Schroon Lake Area Chamber of Commerce has been recognized and respected as a strong advocate and supporter of local businesses . With our current membership level nearing 100 members, we are committed to creating a healthy, informed and active business coalition.
The Schroon Lake Area Chamber of Commerce commits to:
- support the growth and development of local businesses
- maintain and strengthen the quality of life in our community
- keep our members informed, connected and prosperous
- support our existing businesses and serve as a catalyst for new commerce and economic development
- raising awareness of the benefits of doing business in the Schroon Lake Area
Winter hours of operation are as follows: Tuesday-Friday 10am - 2pm, Saturday 10am - 3pm, Closed Sunday and Monday
The Schroon Lake Area Chamber of Commerce is happy to announce the hiring of Patrick Siler as its new Executive Director. To learn more please read the official press release here: Schroon Lake Area Chamber of Commerce hires new full-time Executive Director.