Since its inception in 1915 the Schroon Lake Area Chamber of Commerce has been recognized and respected as a strong advocate and supporter of local businesses . With our current membership level nearing 100 members, we are committed to creating a healthy, informed and active business coalition.
The Schroon Lake Area Chamber of Commerce commits to:
- support the growth and development of local businesses
- maintain and strengthen the quality of life in our community
- keep our members informed, connected and prosperous
- support our existing businesses and serve as a catalyst for new commerce and economic development
- raising awareness of the benefits of doing business in the Schroon Lake Area
Winter hours of operation are as follows: Tuesday-Friday 10am - 2pm, Saturday 10am - 3pm, Closed Sunday and Monday