At a special meeting held on January 28, the current Board and attending Chamber members elected the following Officers and Directors. Each will serve a two-year term ending in January of 2022.
- Randy Garrison, Rowe's Adirondack Cabins - President
- Brooke Clark, Peak Select Properties - Vice President
- Ginny Kern, ADK MTN Pillows - Treasurer
- Amy McCoy, Schroon Lake EMS - Director
- David Peterson, Mountainside Bible Chapel - Director
- Darren Woods, Seagle Music Colony - Director
They will join existing Board members Shauna Ross (Secretary), Matthew Curren (Director), and Barry Pitkin (Director). Rounding out the Board of Directors is Town Supervisor Jeff Subra, who is a voting ex officio member. The new Board is looking forward to a productive next two years working collaboratively with the Town, focusing on year-round tourism opportunities, and bringing a fresh new perspective to Chamber activities.
Congratulations to our newly-elected Chamber Board!